Pre-conference workshops will be offered this year. They will be held on Sunday, May 24 and will last either half a day or a full day.
The following workshops will be at C2015. Click on the workshop title to obtain a full description. Note that the workshops are listed in the language of delivery.
Sunday, May 24: full day (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Qualitative Work in Evaluation: Why? When? and How? For the World We Want by Dr. Cindy Tananis (beginner)
Sunday, May 24: morning (9:00 am to noon)
- Évaluer les réglementations pour mieux anticiper leurs effets : balises pour fiabiliser les Analyses d’Impacts Réglementaires (AIR) by Eva Anstett and Jessica Bouchard (beginner)
- Understanding and Using Contribution Analysis by Dr. Kaireen Chaytor and Dr. John Mayne (intermediate)
- Facilitation Skills for Evaluators by Jennifer Birch-Jones (intermediate)
Sunday, May 24: afternoon (1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- Consulting Challenges by Gail V. Barrington (intermediate)
- Les protocoles d’évaluation faisant appel à des méthodes mixtes by Jacques Bérard (intermediate)
- Approche fondée sur les droits de la personne : un regard sur l’évaluation axée sur le genre by Dre Jeiran Rahmanian and Dre Vanessa Anastasopoulos (intermediate)
- Skills for Visual Data and Non-Lethal PowerPoint Presentations by John Burrett (beginner/intermediate)
- Participatory Evaluation: Learning for a Change by Linda E. Lee (beginner/intermediate)